Anyone returning to campus (faculty, other academic appointees, staff and students) will be required to complete a short training program in advance. Individuals will also be required to sign an electronic form affirming that they will comply with safety precautions, including reporting of positive cases, and that they will self-monitor for symptoms related to COVID-19. Additionally, everyone is required to pass the corresponding quiz with a 70% or better. There are 3 trainings available, please take only the one that pertains to you:
To access trainings, please visit https://ehsa.uchicago.edu/training
To access the attestation, please visit https://covid19attestation.uchicago.edu/
If you are a researcher or laboratory personnel, you are required to complete CVD-01W: Controlled Resumption of Research Activities (for research/laboratory personnel)
- Please contact ORS at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about CVD-01W: Controlled Resumption of Research Activities
- If you are a researcher interested in working with samples of SARS-CoV-2, please contact ORS. Also, click here and see section "COVID-19 Researchers" for more information.
Administrative staff and other non-lab personnel
If you your work is administrative or not in a laboratory, you are required to complete CVD-02W: General Safety Training (for administrative and other non-laboratory personnel)
- Please contact EHS at email@example.com with any questions about CVD-02W: General Safety Training
If you are a student, you are required to complete CVD-03W: General Safety Training (for campus and student life)
- Specific questions regarding attestation or training content should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students who have taken CVD-01W or CVD-02W are exempt from having to take the student COVID-19 training, cvd-03W.
- Click here for the EHSA Online Training Tips and Tricks document
- CNET? Your CNET ID is the prefix in your UChicago email address, email@example.com